• Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) Extract is rich in amino acids, minerals & an abundant natural source of skin star niacinimide (vitamin b3)! Combat blotchy, uneven skin & see an improvement in overall tone & the plumping of fine lines.
• Butterfly Pea Flower contains high amounts of quercetin and other flavonoids that soothe the skin & inhibit inflammatory responses.
• Aspen Bark contains salicin & gently exfoliates surface congestion, & is an antiseptic.
• Yarrow is a potent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & antiseptic. It’s beautiful blue color comes from the compound azulene which is the calming star (the same organic compound present in blue tansy / chamomile).
• Horse Chestnut has shown to be effective in the aid of wound healing. One of it’s terpenes, Aescin, is also thought to decrease hyaluronidase & elastase activity (enzymes that are precursors to elasticity & hyaluronic acid loss)
Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning or night (*follow with an oil or a moisturizer).
For a boost of vitamins & minerals, use as a mixer into oils or occlusive products. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Full Ingredient List:
*Ashwakhura Infusion (Butterfly Pea Flower), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, *Glycerin, Aspen Bark Extract, *Sea Kelp Extract, *Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Gluconolactone∞, *Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Extract, Potassium Sorbate∞, Jasminum Officianale (Jasmine) Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Oil, Xanthan Gum∞, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum
Non-comedogenic, Vegan, NO: Parabens, SLS, Phthalates, Petroleums, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance
15 ml / 0.5 oz